- DRIVING LICENCE: Driving licence, must be accompanied by national insurance number all drivers must have held a full licence for a minimum of 12 months.
- AGE LIMITS: All vehicle drivers must be between the ages of 25 and 70.
- ENDORSMENTS: Please advise us when asked at the time of booking of any endorsements on your licence so as to validate your reservation, as only certain minor endorsements will be accepted by our insurers.
- ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: As long as the above applies we can authorise as many drivers as you require, to drive on your hire, with an extra charge of £7.00 per day of the hire.
- EXCESS: An excess of £1000.00 applies to all vehicles driven by a person holding a current UK DRIVERS LICENCE. An excess of £1500.00 applies to all vehicles driven by a person who holds a licence OTHER THAN A UK LICENCE.
- MILEAGE: All vehicles carry a mileage allowance of 250 free per day thereafter the charge is 10p per mile (plus VAT).
- FUEL: All vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel as when hire commenced, if not then you will be charged for the fuel before your deposit is returned.
- PAYMENT: All payment for rentals will be paid in full before the commencement of the hire unless previously arranged. A deposit will be taken at the time of booking and returned when we are satisfied that the vehicle has been returned to us in the same condition as when the hire commenced.
- THE DRIVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
Full Terms and Conditions are printed on the reverse of the rental agreement.